I can certainly provide a build environment on my x64 box. I have an AMD
Athlon64 3500+ on an ASUS MB with 2GB of RAM. It can boot into 32-bit Windows
XP, x64 Windows XP, or Server 2k3 R2 for x64 (beta). Write me directly at:
Charlie At Scribes Dot Com and I can set up a remote desktop connection for you
to that box.

On compilers -- according to this:
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/winhec/partners/64bitAMD.mspx you should be able
to do it on 32-bit, if I read it right.  (gg compiler amd64 32-bit)

Also:
http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/DownloadableAssets/dwamd_30887.pdf#search='amd64%20compile%20applications'

And: http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversion/index.php/t4624.html

On test platforms: I only have the one box, but I suspect there are more folks
out there on this list who actually have 64-bit capable boxes if anyone has
bought a new AMD box in the last 6-12 months, or an Intel in the last month or
two.

Charlie.