Hi Tom,

Sorry to hear about the burglary.

As Monty said, usually someone with CVS-commit access picks up new searches
and adds them to CVS.
It seems all of us missed the ebayuk search :-)

I've now added it to CVS, so it should show up on [1] and [2] before too
long

- Kim

[1] http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/dqsd/dqsd/searches/
[2] http://www.dqsd.net/tools/dqsdtoc/searchtoc.pl