Hey Brent..

I hear ya.. I worried about that.. I use Firefox exclusively... I just thought it might be a little quicker to display the comics with a trimmed down featureless window (since IE is already running via the OS).

When you say "make it optional", do you mean an option on the command line? or do you mean to set a variable in a config somewhere?

I am happy to implement such a thing..
Mont

Brent Beardsley wrote:
Hi Monty,

Can you please make it optional to write to an html
file?

I'm using Firefox with tabs and I like the old
behavior because it would show up in a tab.  This new
way opens up a new window in IE - ick!!!  I don't like
IE and I don't like new windows popping up all over my
screen.

Thanks,

Brent