Sergey,

What version of Draco are you using? I noticed a potential logic error in an
event that fires when the status changed, which could be causing the problem
you are presenting.  I took a look in the recent code and it has been
changed so the bug should not be there.  Unfortunately I havent ever used
PVCS nor did I work on the code to know why it would be failing.  If all
else fails, it is easy to get the source code loaded into VS.NET and then
step through the service to work out what is going on.

nick.robinson
site  : www.fromconcept.co.uk
blog  : www.fromconcept.co.uk/weblog.aspx
draco : www.sourceforge.net/projects/draconet