Hello everyone,
I am in need of an expert Drake repair person.

I have an R8 that seems to work just fine except there is no audio.
Signal strength, fading, etc. matches pretty close to the TS-850 tuned to
the
same frequencies. So I think the receive section is ok just no audio. I've
tried external/internal speakers and headphones...nothing.

Second I have a TR7A that has a fantastic receiver but very little if any
output.
I did see the output jump up once or twice but I'm not sure what I touched
to make it go up. The power supply also is in need of help.

Any recommendations for good service would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Jeff, N0OST


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to