so it hums ...

I have a NOS cap can (100-100-20) somewhere in the shack, but I was
wondering what other components I should check that could contribute to the
60 Hz hum my 2-C is putting in my headphones. Otherwise, it is operating
perfectly. I didn't even notice the hum using an external speaker. Could the
power transformer also be a culprit?

TIA and Happy Holiday Season.

Casey Bahr, KS7J, FISTS nr 3648, CC nr 450, CC/M nr 006
Trustee, K7FFF, FISTS Northwest, FISTS nr 4400, CC nr 457
http://www.tomochka.com/ks7j/
---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.550 / Virus Database: 342 - Release Date: 12/9/2003

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to