Hello group - 

I want to thank the folks on the list with correcting the problem I had with my T-4X 
being stuck with a limited tuning radius at the top of the band.

What I had to do was to manually push in the brass? pin on the lower right corner of 
the VFO (it was very dirty with oil and dust), and then tune the VFO all the way past 
zero to get it to set correctly.  Now it tunes fine and I look forward to putting this 
rig on the air today to see if it works properly like it did the past time I had it on 
the air a few years ago.

I'd like to get this rig up and running for 75 meter AM.  There is an active group of 
AMers on 3.870 here in the Pacific NW, and although the T4-x is certainly "vintage", I 
know my rig will still be considered a NEW transmitter compared with all the Vikings, 
HRO's, Rangers, AF-67's and DX-100's that most of the other guys use (lol).

Bill-N7MFB


___________________________________________________
Check-out GO.com
GO get your free GO E-Mail account with expanded storage of 6 MB!
http://mail.go.com


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to