|
Had this problem with my PS-7 power supply and
thought I had it fixed but upon putting it on line I had to adjust the current
pot nearly all the way up , so as to be able to use my TR-5 to transmit with out
the power supply, shutting down? (It was not blowing fuses just tripping
off) Also the Transistors on the right side of the power supply
are getting warm and on the left side they are not warm at all . It is as
if only half of the power supply is working??? Is this possible??
Any Ideas ? I have replaced the regulator chip with a lm723 cn in lew of
the mc1723cp, tip 31, the scr 2n5060 and one of
the 2n5301 transistors . Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dave
W4dwt
|
- [drakelist] PS-7 Power Supply Dave Tart
- [drakelist] PS-7 Power Supply Dave Tart

