Happy new year to all of you! And thank you for all help with the T-4XC alignment!

I had problemes with the prescribed core-height and had to be a "little off" to make 
the adjustment.  Now it seems to function OK, even with the cores a little low in the 
cans on 10m. 
And I am happy. Nice output and fine reports both on CW and SBB. We have had 35 cm of 
snow the latest days, so it is nice to stay indoors - with the warmth and the good 
smell from hot tubes!!

By the way, the R-4C witch I have, has only the original filters in it, no Inrads etc. 
But I really like receiving CW with it. It is performing unbelievably well, even 
compared with my 1000-D!

When in tranceive with the T-4XC, I have to turn up the drive contr. from 12 o'clck to 
allmost fully advanced compared with when letting the receiver be in PTO-control.

Have I missed something regarding the alignment or is this normal? I am using the 
original Drake-cables to interconnect the two. A comment/advice from you experts would 
be vy welcome and appreciated!

Best regards to all of you!

73 de LA6PKA Erling

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to