Mahlon Haunschild <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, list.

I've recently acquired a 2-B receiver sans calibrator, and am considering making one similar to the 2-AC. I have the schematic and even a couple of photos of the 2-AC, but one question remains: what type of capactior is used for the 5 - 80 pF trimmer? I think it's a mica compression trimmer (that's the only variety I can think of that would have such a wide range). Could one of you folks with one of these calibrators take a look & see if I'm right?

Thanks.

Mahlon - K4OQ

----------------------------------------------------------------------
On Behalf of Mahlon Haunschild <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  http://www.zerobeat.net
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to