K4GM-George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I have a nice R4-C with the following Sherwood mods: AMP-4, FC-4, MIX-4, PD-4, PS-4 and the three filter switch kit. The radio works well especially with the cw roofing filter but I still notice an annoying audio crackle from time to time. I thought the MIX-4 mod was supposed to eliminate this problem. I did not install any of these mods and have not verified proper install yet. Before I begin to trace all connections on the mods, does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be causing me to continue to have the audio crackle ?

K4GM-George