-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Floyd Sense
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 5:18 PM
To: drake
Subject: [drakelist] TR7 fan recommendation?

"Floyd Sense" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I ran my TR7 from a PS7 for the first time today and the fan that's on the
TR7 makes too much noise (it's not the Drake fan).  Has anyone found a
relatively quiet fan?  I suppose I could always install a 12V fan and then
slow it down as required, but maybe there's a quiet AC fan available?

73, Floyd - K8AC