john <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Likewise, the 6GJ5's are the same tube with the exception of the supressor grid connection. Specs are the same. I've used them w/no diff even on 10M.

Each rig is just a little different from the next I suppose (especially after 40 yrs!)

John K5MO