Ron Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Okay, let me see if I can show my ignorance.

Negative Ions and Ozone are the same thing?

O know that O3 is a very reactive oxygen molecule, and will more or less bleach anything it comes in contact with. My understanding is that Ozone in any amount is not generally good. OTOH hand I am not exactly sure what a negative ion is.

The above warnings were given with the Ozone unit which I purchased.

FYI. There have been reports that the so-called electronic air cleaners that emit "negative ions" damage rubber products in short order. For example a pinch roller on a 6 mo old VCR that aged 20 years or a