Sterling Garwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I've retired (finally) and we are downsizing so I need to sell off my Drake station <sigh>. I thought I'd give the Drakelisters a shot before I throw it to the sharks on ebay. I'd like to sell the TR-7 and R-7 as a pair - if you buy the pair I will throw in the cable to run as a tranceive pair as well as the extender board set (invaluable for maintenance), the MS-7 and the Drake 7077 mic.
Right now I am not interested in selling them separately.

I have the following:
TR-7, R-7, RV-75, MN-2700, MN-7, a non-operational UV-3, extender boards for TR-7/R-7, AUX-7.

Condition is as follows:

- TR-7 Serial # 8892, some scratches, works fine, needs RCA plugs in back replaced (cracking ceramic) but its usable (I use it every day).
has NB-7A + CW filter and AM filter bypass.
- PS-7 Serial # 7314, some scratches works fine.
- both PS-7 and TR-7 have after market fans.
I have the operator manual + maintenance manual (reprints).

- R-7 Serial #2883, some scratches, works fine, needs RCA jacks replaced in back (the ceramic is cracking) but it is usable (I use it every day).
What is it with the ceramic in these RCA plugs?
has a full load of filters (AM, SSB,broad CW, narrow CW)+ NB-7A (or is it the B model - the one with the xtal filter)
includes operator and maintenance manuals (reprints).

- Wiring harness to use TR-7 and R-7 in transceiver mode.

- RV-75 Serial #2777 scratched up cabinet but I also have a new one for it. Also have the RIT jack attachment for TR-7.
I have the maintenance manual (a reprint)

- MN-7 A bit worn but works. The two lever switches are missing the plastic - like every other MN-7 or MN-2700.

- MN-2700 Also a bit worn but works fine (I use it as my main matching unit). Also needs the plastic on the two lever switches.

- UV-3 Non operational. Transmits ok but the receive audio is way low. I think its a problem in the audio amp chain. I just haven't found a replacement or had the time to dig into it.
 I used it daily up to about a year ago.
It has a Comspec tone encoder.
I have the maintenance manual (actually two) both reprints. I will also throw in two mics with touchpad. One touchpad is bad.

- AUX-7 ... not that you need it.

I've acquired all this stuff over the last eight years or so ... mostly from ebay and hamfests.

Non-Drake stuff

- Heathkit HW-8 plus Heathkit power supply for HW-8 for it (was my father's - now an SK). Seems to work (at least it did a year and a half ago). The case is messy,
with scratches and so on.

- Heathkit Cantenna .... works fine, full of mineral oil. (I'll drain out the oil.....)

Prices

TR-7/PS-7 $550
R-7             $600
RV-75        $600
MN-7          $90
MN-2700   $ 200
UV-3           $100 (remember - its not really usable).
AUX-7         $35
HW-8+power supply $30
Cantenna   $35

Everything is located in Asheville, NC.
If you want further details, pictures, etc ... contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

S. L. Garwood
KJ5AL