"R. Ton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
All-

There was some curiosity on and off the list about the 6JB6A
tubes I ordered from Antique Electronic Supply this week.

The tubes arrived today and I'm happy to report that they
work fine.  What I received was three matched Zenith tubes
(for a TR-4C) for a total cost of $55.80.  The cost break-
down was $43.80 for the tubes, $8.25 shipping and handling
and $3.75 to have them select a matched set.  The tubes
arrived in original (and obviously ancient) Zenith tube
boxes.  Tubes are clean and look unused (no dust, etc.).

After plugging them in, I had to adjust the bias downward.
Tuning the transmitter up, they appear to put out as much
as the NOS Sylvania tubes I put in yesterday -- just a little
over 200W.  I think I'll leave these in and keep the
Sylvanias for spares.

So, no problems to note.  Antique is having a "sale" on
these until 5/15 for $14.60 apiece (+ shipping + matching).
Web site is www.tubesandmore.com.  Standard disclaimer: I
don't work for them and in fact hadn't heard of the place
a week ago.

Thought I'd pass it along for those interested.

73, Rob (KFØRT)