Wow.  A totally blighted C4, I think I am going to be ill.  I think the subject line shouldn't be "Oh the humanity", rather the line Brando had in Apocolypse Now,  "The horror, the horror".

I wish I had a C-4 for my C twins, but I can't imagine what happened to this poor unit.   Not only dented, missing the clock bezel, and I'd probally be shocked if I knew what those non-stock white appendages were.

Very sad,

Joe N9JR

Thom R LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thom R LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, john wrote:

> john <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>made an utterance to the drakelist gang
> Make a grown man cry....

And the real tears will flow at the end of auction.