Thom R LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Karl Oyster, K1KO wrote:


"Karl Oyster, K1KO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
very close to it): I'm selling some damaged gear for a friend who's in the middle of a divorce. His wife got tired of his hobby and chose to show this by taking a sledge hammer to his shack."

Cheap price to pay.....my ex nearly broke my arm with a piece of pipe....and I got so mad I put my fist through a door panel......and guess who got taken away by the police ?

Thom

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [email protected]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to