Hello All,
After many months of pondering and heart wrenching anxiety, I have decided to part with a few of my Drake's....
First is a TR6 with RV6 and AC4. The TR6 needs the relay cleaned I don't think the relay is bad and both have been repainted, VERY nice repaint job.. Have manual for the TR6. Also extra VFO dial...
Next is a TR4C with MS4 and AC4 that has had the Heathkit shop AC4 rebuild kit installed and it has the 34PNB noise blanker installed. Have a manual in sad shape but usable
Next a R4C and T4XC and MS4 and AC4, with I think 2 CW filters and the Noise blanker. Also have manuals for both in very nice shape.
And last of all a TR4 that works but needs some
TLC with a MS4 and AC4 that looks bad but did work the last time I had it Plugged in. I might have a manual but not sure.
email me off list for price and a few pictures
kg9ja2 at ameritech dot net
Thanks,
John KG9JA

