I would like to offer the following station to the Drake Group.
 
1.  Drake TR-7 Transceiver - Serial #9815 in excellent condition and appearance with basic filters.  One original manual in near new condition and one copy of same manual.
 
2.  Drake PS-7 power supply - Serial #8977 in excellent condition and appearance.
 
3.  Drake RV-7 remote VFO - Serial #1175 in excellent condition with several light scratches on top.  A copy of the manual is included.
 
4.  Drake MS-7 Speaker - Serial #6170 in excellent condition and appearance.
 
5.  Drake #7077 microphone in excellent condition and appearance along with a second microphone (7077) for parts.
 
All equipment has extended front feet except the power supply.
 
I have been using this station on the air for two years now with no problems and good signal and audio reports. 
 
I would like $1,150.00 plus shipping for this station.  Any interest please contact me via e-mail off the list.
 
Thank you to the list.
 
Lee NE6C

Reply via email to