n7ioh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have already checked with them.  I don't think the
Sherwood ones have the numbers on the cover and I was
hoping I could find an original.  If I am unable to
locate an original I will get one from Sherwood.  

     Al, N7IOH

--- Lanny Rathert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can be purchased from Sherwood .check out WB4HFN's
> website.
> Lanny   N0JZ
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
> Of n7ioh
> Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:08 PM
> Subject: [drakelist] Needed Crystal cover for R-4C
> 
> 
> 
> n7ioh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to
> the drakelist gang
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> I am in need of the cover that goes over the
> crystals
> on the R-4C.  If anyone has an extra cover they can
> part with please contact me off list.  
> 
>     Thanks, Al, n7ioh
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Submissions:        [email protected]
> Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
> unsubscribe drakelist in
> body
> Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
> help in body of message
> Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by
> www.tlchost.net
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [email protected]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to