Martin Sole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I have been trying to finish up a C line pair but have a snag that is most likely going to mean digging into the TX. When switching to XMTR on the TRANSCEIVE switch the light goes out on the R4C but it still tunes the receiver. If I switch on the calibrator and disconnect the antenna I can just hear the transmit vfo when it sweeps across the cal point.

Looking at the INJ output with an analyser I see about +4dBm on the receiver but only about -20dBm coming from the transmitter.

Swapped the 6EJ7 premixer tube to no avail so I guess its a bad cap or summat. Anybody seen this one before? Might save me some time.

73
Martin, HS0ZED

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [email protected]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to