"Al Parker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola Mike,
Did you try the download on my website?
http://www.boatanchors.org/TR4.htm
I think I scanned the skem at hi-res, it might be readable. I've known of
the problem for yrs, & tried to do it better.
73,
Al, W8UT
New Bern, NC
BoatAnchors appreciated here
http://www.boatanchors.org
http://www.hammarlund.info
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Bryce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 7:16 PM
Subject: [drakelist] need manuals
> Hola...
>
> I'am in need for original manuals for the tr3 and tr4..
>
> YES, I know I can get them off line, but I can't read the schematics
> from the scans, so I need original ones.
>
>
>
> mike...
>
>
> Mike Bryce, WB8VGE
> the heathkit shop
> SunLight energy systems
> J e e p
> o|||||||o
>
>
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page: www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------