Here's how I homebrewed an AC-4 relay connector:
http://www.zerobeat.net/drakelist/voxrelayplug.html

Tom

On 11/29/06, Clair Truax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Clair Truax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Could someone point me to a source for the little two-pole relay plug
for the back of the AC-4 power supply, which I use to key an
amplifier? At present I am just inserting wires into it and taping it
in place with duct tape, not an elegant way to do it, but it works!

CUL,
CLAIR   KJ6NJ