-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Maddock
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2006 10:56 AM
To: drakelist@www.zerobeat.net
Subject: [drakelist] Tube testers?

I am looking for a good condition used tube tester to keep my drakes

in tip top shape! What are the best ones to buy for our radios? Is Heathkit

ok? How about B&K? Does anyone have one that they would like to sell?

Thanks and Merry Christmas,

Bill N4ZI  Munford, TN

  _____

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo!
<http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1
NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>  Answers and get answers
from real people who know.