[EMAIL PROTECTED] made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hello, group.

 I have decided to sell my 4-B line due to needing to finance a new long
range rifle project. Here are the details.

1) R4-B with xtals for 160,30,17 and 12 meters
2) T4X-B with xtals for 160,30,17 and 12 meters, w/ new finals.
3) MS-4 with AC-4 P/S. P/S recently had bias caps replaced. I left the old
ones in place for aesthetics.
4) All connecting cables and the original manuals for the rcvr and xmtr.

 An on air "test drive" can be arranged if desired and if band condx allow.

 I will provide pictures on request. Satisfaction is guaranteed. This is a
plug and play station that performs beautifully. Both the rcvr and xmtr
were aligned just in October and are cosmetically near perfect. No
scratches or scrapes.

 I am not crazy about selling these radios, but I have my Swan Twins and
my Heathkit Twins that see more use than the Drake Twins and I need a new
long range rifle for this season. :)

$500 plus shipping or will meet 1/2 way within 300 miles of thatcher,AZ.
and we split the gas.

73 de NI5L
Warren Dean
www.ni5l.com