john <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I too have gotten faded by OSE.... an item went on back order, and I could never get them to return my money and cancel the item. They ignored followup email and I got lip service over the phone ... "we'll look into it..." , which of course never happened.

I'll never order from them again.

John K5MO