Thom LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I've created the "signup" list to ease the server transisition.

Please send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the following line in the body of the message

subscribe drakesignup

The system will send you a message with a conffirmation code. Please reply to the message including the code in the body of your reply.

You will then receive a welcome message.

Once I move zerobeat.net to the new server, I will import the subscriber list from drakesignup into drakelist.

A gentle reminder....do NOT subscribe from an address that forwards the mail to another address...arrl.net addresses are in that classification.

Thanks

73,
Thom - k3hrn
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [email protected]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to