john <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hi Thom,

We'll agree to disagree on this one. Elecraft is a fine outfit... given that there appears to be mail flying off their keyboards over at the Elecraft list, Im not sure what the issue is with your question.

All I know, is that I like most other Elecraft owner/builders have great luck with them regarding any kind of product support. Cant find a part? An email sends it on the way free. Dont understand a part of the manual? Gary Surrency beams you an answer (or Don Wilhelm does via the list). I built numerous Heathkits, and Elecraft support is faster and more complete than Heaths (and I *really* liked Heathkit).

So....what the heck did you ask, anyway?  :-)

John K5MO