Thom LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On Fri, 11 May 2007, john wrote:


john <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for all the work and the use of the server for Drakelist, Thom!

John and everyone else who has sent kind words....it's really my pleasure to have the drakelist and website available.

I'm on several other lists....and many times I ssimply don't ask questions, not because I don't need the answers, but more like I don;t need a high and mighty reply from the technical wizards.

Over the years I've noticed that this is one of the mosre friendly and helpful list....and that is because of all the users.

169 folks joined the list via the signup mechanism....and so 169 thanks go out for being part of the community.

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,Drake Web Ring,
QRP IRC channel, Drake IRC Channel, Elecraft Owners Database
www.tlchost.net/hosting/  ***  Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to