MessageI would not say "old fashioned".  I still use paper logs, and eschew the 
logging programs, not because they are tough to use, in fact they are quite 
user friendly.  I am in front of a pc all day at work and paper and pen are a 
pleasant change of pace.

Regards,

W4DL Mike

CW does not stand for call waiting +++++ ex AK7P + WA9SWF + WN9SWF
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: David & Chris Drake 
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
  Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 1:06 PM
  Subject: RE: [drakelist] New-Old Logbooks


  Wow,
  Glad I'm not the only one that still writes down (logs) my contacts.  I just 
can't get the hang of the logging programs.  Its just too much for me and I 
think it takes away from operating the radio and friendly communications.  
Guess I'm old fashioned.
  David
    -----Original Message-----
    From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL 
PROTECTED]
    Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 11:09 AM
    To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Subject: Re: [drakelist] New-Old Logbooks


    In a message dated 05/15/2007 8:58:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL 
PROTECTED] writes:


      For one, I'm planning on using mine.


    Now there's a concept, hi!  

    Actually, I'm planning on using mine as well.

    73
    Lee WB6SSW


    **************************************
    See what's free at http://www.aol.com. 

Reply via email to