n7ioh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I know the TR-6 is rare and I wouldn't think of doing anything that would hurt my radio. I was just thinking if I could put it on 70 MHz very simply like a crystal change and some simple retuning It might be fun to play with next year if I do get to go to Europe for a month or two. My TR-6 and the RV-6 are in great shape and the TR-6 has all the factory options. NO, I don't want to do anything permanent to this fine radio.

                        Al, n7ioh


On Jul 12, 2007, at 8:16 PM, David & Chris Drake wrote:


"David & Chris Drake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd hate to see a 6 be modified to another frequency....they are quite rare these days...., and, I don't think it can be easily accomplished based on the 6 design. Unless you have a junker of course, and then be prepared for major redesign.
David

----- Original Message ----- From: "n7ioh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:29 PM
Subject: [drakelist] TR-6 on 70 MHz?



n7ioh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
--------------------------------------------------------------------- - I was just wondering if it would be reasonably possible to put a TR-6 on 70 MHz? If so what would be involved? I am guessing the power would be down from 6 meters. After reading that some countries have 70 MHz, the 4 meter band I just got curious.

Al, n7ioh

--------------------------------------------------------------------- -
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
--------------------------------------------------------------------- -




----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to