=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Michael_N=D8XY?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the 
drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Drake B line for sale.
R-4B, T-4XB, AC-4, MS-4 plus a load of extra crystals.
this Drake B line works great on all bands. Power output of nearly 150
Watts on 40 meters, though I only run at about 80 Watts CW. I have just
cleaned the bandswitches in both the receiver and transmitter. (I used
deoxit and put it ONLY on the contacts. I have never douched a band
switch in my life)
Cosmetics: RX: very nice shiney chassis. Front panel no scratches. Case
some light scratches, not bad.
TX: some spotting on chassis, but a lot of shiney copper left. Front
panel has one light scratch under bottom knobs. Case some light
scratches, not bad.
MS-4: Light scratches on case, front panel looks great.
AC-4: Actually, I have not seen it for a long time since it is in the
MS4. It works just fine.
The receiver is loaded with these extra crystals for these band segments:
12.6 MHz - 1.5 - 2   160M
21.1 MHz - 10 - 10.5  30M
29.1 MHz - 18 - 18.5  17M
35.6 MHz - 24.5 - 25  12M
39.1 MHz - 28- 28.5  10M part not in standard RX
40.1 MHz - 29 - 29.5 10M part not in standard RX
37.6 MHz - 26.5 - 27
38.1 MHz - 27 - 27.5
38.6 MHz - 27.5 - 28
22.6 MHz - 11.5- 12

This is a complete B line, ready to connect and use. All connection
cables included. The injection cable is made with RG-62. The rest are
made with RG-174 and RCA ends. The knobs are all shiny. The blue filters
are new, purchased from Donny (forgot last name) the excellent Drake
blue filter guy.

This station includes an original manual for both the T-4XB and R-4B.

I rarely get on phone, but I do have a Shure 444 wired for this rig that
sounds great with it. If you want a mic, we talk a little extra money.
Don't want mic, that's fine too.

I am asking $650 for the whole thing, plus shipping. I pack radios very
well, no worries. This is a working piece of history and it can be
yours. It is NOT perfect in appearance. I have several pictures that I
can email to serious buyers. I need a postal money order for payment. No
personal checks please, unless I know you. I do not do paypal, sorry.

My intent is to sell this to a USA buyer. If I have to, I might consider
foreign shipment, but prefer not to. (feel free to put your name in if
you are serious about it)

I also have 17 other 4 line crystals for various band segments with some
duplicates of what is in the RX (yes, 160 and 10) for many shortwave
listening segments. I will be willing to make a good deal on some or
all. Let's talk. I am reasonable and if you make a smooth, enjoyable
deal with me (not raking me over the coals for day after day), you might
find that the rocks could be very reasonable or maybe free.

I have 3 6JB6's. This is my last Drake transmitter that uses them. Same
thinking as on the crystals. If I make a friend, I might find more items
for this station. I know that somewhere I have more of those blue
filters, and knowing me, a pile of other parts too.

This has been my all time favorite station. I do hate to do this, but I
need to let it go. It is a joy to operate. The receiver is the best R4B
I have ever had, and I have had several of them.

Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks for reading
Michael
N0XY

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to