Carl,


Yes, the FF-1 is collectable.? I've seen them sell for over $500 on the 
Internet.? Then again, I've seen RV-75s sell for $800-900 or more.? Somebody 
has a lot of money...



73,



Evan


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 8:19 am
Subject: [drakelist] TR4 Schematic




Hello to the group,

If anyone needs a readable schematic of the TR4 I have three spare 11 x 17's. 
You almost hate to fold them.

Thanks to Roger at R and L in Cincinnati.? They had a unit with a manual. (no 
affiliation)

?

In the manual was one?unusual piece of information and a schematic,?unusual to 
me anyway, a Drake model FF-1 Fixed Frequency Adapter which mounts under the 
TR-4 and plugs into the VFO connector.

In all of my time wandering around flea markets (mainly Dayton) I had never 
seen nor heard of one.

?

Carl Hibbard? WD8NHK??? [EMAIL PROTECTED]

?




Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.


________________________________________________________________________
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from 
AOL at AOL.com.

Reply via email to