john <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Jason,

I'd suggest not hacking on a fairly rare piece of Drake gear, and instead suggest selling it, and taking the money to purchase a better piece of AM gear, like a Heath DX100 or Apache, or a Johnson Viking II. These other pieces of gear are much more suitable for AM than any of the sweep tube Drake transmitters.

Cheers!
John K5MO