Thanks Steve, there is another ham that is looking for a part and I knew John did have several in stock about a month ago. I will forward John's store address to him.

        Al, n7ioh


On Aug 19, 2007, at 8:32 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

His name is John Kriner, he worked for Drake for many years. He has a store on "E-...." The URL is:

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Mans-Amateur-Parts-Supply

Regards

Steve
WA7EZB



> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Who is the guy on ebay that bought much of Drake's ham radio parts
> when they quit making ham gear? I just was looking for him on ebay
> and can't seem to find him right now. If anyone knows how to reach
> him that would be great.
>
> Al, n7ioh
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Submissions: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
> Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
> Zerobeat Web Page: www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to