"Hubert ROTH" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hello every body

As soon as I went back from hollidays I took the PTO again on the bench. I removed the buffer and changed all the resistors and the caps ( Active elements have been changed ) As soon as I go over 8V it starts to Jitter. I remooved also the tubular caps and ended aroud 8.3Mhz but always the same. It just drives me crazy!! I put an 7808 (I had no zener at 8V) and increased a bit the coupling cap to the buffer in order to have 2V pp at the output and it works. Below that level I loose sensitivity. If somebody has a mechanicaly impaired PTO it would be welcome ( Board with coil is perfect) Best regards and 73,s Hubert F6DUK