Check your tubes in the audio and mic circuits.
David
Wd9cmd

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 11:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [drakelist] TR-4 Feedback

Hi ya'll

just developed a feeback problem with the TR-4.  With mic key off I can blow
into the mic and hear it in the speaker. ..and not be keying the Radio.
Press the mic and the feedback really comes through plus my audio.  I have
adjusted the VoX and antivox...nothing.  And I tried the TR-4 nmic on the
twins and no problem.  And switched the twins mic to the TR-4 and the same
feed back problem is there   wuts up?

Thanks
Dale