Greetings, Bill - 

 

            I finally invested in one myself - they tend to be on the
expensive side, and I went with a Radio Shack model, a digital soldering
station, with adjustable temp control.  I've been very happy with it - it
cost about $80 a year ago, and was just about the cheapest I could find -
there may be cheaper ones now.  

73

Terry

K7WLD

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bill Ellis
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 12:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [drakelist] Soldering Iron

 

Hi all,

My trusty WEN 75, you know the one that looks like a pistol, has finally
died and trying to get tips has been a chore. I looking at one of these
variable temperatir\ue/wattage soldering stations. Any recommendations out
there?


Thanks for any advise,

Bill Ellis, WB9CAC

 __________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

Reply via email to