Hi Joe,
 
I dont see your personal e-mail address, so am answereing through the
Drakelist. Sorry for bandwidth guys!
Thanks very much for your offer Joe and tell me what the amount of costs is.
I am most happy to pay that of course!
 
My address:
DW Harms
De Goejestraat 29
2313 NT Leiden
Netherlands
 
Mni tnx!!
 
73, Dick PA2DW

  _____  

Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Namens J J Connelly
Verzonden: woensdag 31 oktober 2007 23:44
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Re: [drakelist] FW: Holders for bulbs of TR7


Dick,
just send me a note of your QTH and I'll post you two recently removed from
my own TR-7
and no longer required.
73
Joe
GM3RGU
 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: DW Harms <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 2:21 PM
Subject: [drakelist] FW: Holders for bulbs of TR7

Drakelist de PA2DW,
 
See the answer of John Kriner below. That was my only hope, so now I have to
ask if there is anyone out there with a surplus TR7 that is being parted
out...
 
73, Dick

  _____  

Van: john kriner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Verzonden: woensdag 31 oktober 2007 11:27
Aan: DW Harms
Onderwerp: Re: Holders for bulbs of TR7


    Dick,
 
    Those holders had a tendency to crumble after years of using with the
PBT, RIT, etc. lamps on.  Drake made a replacement for this out of much
stouter material.  But neither are available.  My best suggestion would be
to find a TR-7 being parted out.
 
    Regards,
    Joh n 



 <http://msgtag.com/?source=ffooter>  has notified the sender that this
message has been received.      



Reply via email to