MT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone from the list has hooked me up, so thanks!

As for the reason I need one.... complete operator error. The resistor did exactly what it was designed to do when people do something stupid. I can vouch that they vaporize in a hurry :)

If someone wants to put together an order, I can get you the information off the list. I don't think this source wants a business/distributor, however there will be a minimum order and I don't remember if $50 or $100. I spent a ridiculous amount of time searching for this item in the last two days and all the info has blended together.

Thanks for all the responses and offers to help.


I will keep everyone updated on the progress with the 80/160 output issue. Just for clarification,; the .82 ohm resistor went pop as I was putting the amp back together after adjusting the tuning coils. The low output issue was in existence before I let the smoke out of the resistor.


Mark
N9UM



----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to