"Halo.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
My apologies Jim.. I sent the first post by Foxmail and it appears to have been 
translated into Chinese.. I sent a 2nd post by a different e-mail client and it 
come through OK..

Doc


Best regards, 
  
======= At 2007-11-11, 13:33:03 you wrote: =======

>
>"Jim Shorney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 15:17:35 -0600, Carey Lockhart wrote:
>
>>i went here ant there are two pics that show both chokes not the best  
>>butt maybe it will help
>
>What the heck type of coding was the OP's message in? It came through here
>looking like uuEncoded gibberish. Such things get deleted here as potential
>spam/virii.  I really wish people would stick to plain text for posting...
>
>
>



----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to