"Ron Baker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
All,  Well today I released another article on the Drake TR7
transceiver.   I started writing this article about 6 months
ago, thought it would be a couple of pages long but turned
out to be 16 pages.  So I hope you will agree there is a lot
of information there on the TR7.

The article,  "What's Inside The Drake TR-7 Transceiver",
is intended to help a non-technical person understand what
is inside the Drake TR-7(A) Transceiver, how it works, and
discusses simple adjustment and modifications the end-user
can perform.    I start with a basic overview of the inside
of the radio and how the signals flow, and include lots of
pictures.    I show each plug-in circuit board with a brief
description of its function or purpose.   Towards the end of
the article I go through several simple alignment
procedures, troubleshooting tips, and discuss a few simple
radio modifications to enhance the operation.   

If your interested I invite you to take a look.   Here is
the link.
 
http://wb4hfn.com/DRAKE/DrakeArticles/InsideTheTR7/Inside_Th
e_TR7-Menu.htm

It's a permanent addition to the WB4HFN.com website and
available from the Drake Home Page

73,  Ron / WB4HFN


The WB4HFN Website
http://www.wb4hfn.com


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to