Jim Murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tube pins if you can disect them fit perfectly.  I
used pins from an old 50C6 that was damaged.
Jim/k2hn
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> 
> To me,  it resembles the classic 300-ohm TV twinlead
> quick connect plug that
> used  to be common. -Jim
> 
> 
> 
> Hi all,
> I don't know who all is looking but the above item
> has  .093  pins, according 
> to my handy dandy micrometer, spaced 1/2" on center.
>  
> Went to the junk box...  Woops ! my goody
> box.....Hmmm how much ?  would 
> these go for on Evan's UPAY..... ? (I have two)
>  
> I used to have a gang of 6 crystals with the lead
> plug fitting a  crystal 
> socket, old style crystals, bakelite cases and all.
> 73  Carl WD8NHK 
> 
> 
> 
> **************Start the year off right.  Easy ways
> to stay in shape.     
>
http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489
> 



      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page. 
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to