Carel PA0CMU <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang

Garey - K4OAH wrote:

> Your link below refers me to your Host's "lost" page. Perhaps it's
> referring to a TMP folder on your machine?

No Garey, I changed the first three characters to lower case in the link, but
the real filename was in uppercase. It is corrected now. Please look again.

  http://home.wanadoo.nl/cmulder/tmp/dsc02639a.jpg

Although the resistors R1187 and R1188 are drawn in my schematic (Service
Manual 1978), they were NOT designed on the PC-board. I added them by lifting
the diodes on one side.

  http://home.wanadoo.nl/cmulder/tmp/R1187.jpg
  http://home.wanadoo.nl/cmulder/tmp/R1188.jpg

Carel - PA0CMU.