  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:31 AM
  Subject: [drakelist] Drake Forum at Hamvention

  Fellow Drake Enthusiasts,

  We welcome you to Dayton, the Dayton Hamvention, and the Drake Forum to be
held on Friday, May 16, at 230-345, in Room 2.  The main speaker will be Rob
Sherwood who will talk about some of the leading edge technology that Drake
implemented decades ago and that others have started implementing in recent
years.  Other presentations will provide Tips and Tricks, as well as an Ask The
Experts Q&A session to help you address technical issues.

  Also, we will have a FREE RAFFLE!  The first 150 attendees to arrive at the
forum will be given a free raffle ticket for some free prizes!  Your chances of
winning are better than the state lotteries, plus you don't have to put out any
money.

  Safe travel and 73,

  Drake Forum Committee

  Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.