From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 7:07 AM
To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
Subject: [drakelist] Pricing an R-4C

"Howard Traxler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the
drakelist gang
Hi all,
How can I determine a good asking price for my R-4C receiver?  Just (in the
past few months) got it back from Jeff, 8SAJ, who got it working very well.
It has all of ten meters and 160.  Also has the three CW filters and an AM
filter wich is not installed.  Very hard decision about where to list it;
receivers on ebay seem to get higher prices than the swap nets and websites.

Suggestions please?

Thank you very much.

73, de Howard, WA9RYF