[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi Eddie,

I cut & erected a zip cord dipole based on  80-meter dimensions, & I plan to
use it to-morrow with my rejuvenated  Drake T-4X --- alongside the R-4 ---
outdoors, under the gazebo, WX  permitting..

Good luck and I hope you are comfortable on the gazebo.

.Are there any  regular informal hang-out frequencies / times used on Sundays
by the Drake  crowd...? I should be open & available on any band with the zip
antenna  & my HB transmatch...SSB, or CW.

Well there is a Drake technical net on 7.238  at  4P EST   2000Z
3.825  on Tuesday at 8P EST  is a trading net....is there an  actual Drake
crowd general gabfest...not that I am aware of.

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI -  VE3XZ