  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
  Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [drakelist] Vintage "Unused" R-4B on eBay

  Maybe she/he(?) is smarter then I thought.
  Look at all the free publicity they are getting, hi!
  Regards,
  Rich WA2RQY/4 SW Florida

    I sent a message to the seller asking how it could be “unused” when it
looked a lot more used than some of mine that I know have been heavily used.
Here is her response:

    Dear ac5aa,

    I was told the item had never been used. Yes it is old but its goooood.
Tammi

    - nowthatsclever

    Wow – I’m not nearly as proud of my 100% rating on Ebay any more.

              73, Duane

    Duane Calvin, AC5AA

    Austin, Texas

    www.ac5aa.com