Make sure the screws that hold the main board to the chassis are tight. When I cinched that down, it made the similar problem I had with my TR7 go away.

John K5MO


At 04:59 PM 4/12/2009, you wrote:
Hi Paul,

Seems to me a locking problem of the PLL. I suggest you go through the
relevant adustment procedure.

73 es hpy Easter,

Dick PA2DW

Op Sun, 12 Apr 2009 22:49:23 +0200 schreef Drakedude
<[email protected]>:

My TR7 started a new problem today.......some bands won't tune
properly.....80 mtrs won't go up past 3.500 (using up/down buttons) and
20 meters and 10 meters the display just "runs wild" it keeps climbing
in frequency. PTO tuning has no effect on 20 & 10. No AUX board
installed.

It's as though synthesizer is only partly working,due to some bands work
OK (160,40,15) some half work (80) and two don't work at all (20 & 10)

I reseated all the cards which had no effect. Any thoughts as where to
start looking?


Thanks, Paul AD3G



--
Gemaakt met Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma:
http://www.opera.com/mail/

_______________________________________________
Drakelist mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.zerobeat.net/mailman/listinfo/drakelist


_______________________________________________
Drakelist mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.zerobeat.net/mailman/listinfo/drakelist

Reply via email to